One Reference Geo-Information Source for Europe
The ELF Platform will provide access to a range of regional and national datasets supported by a number of ELF Services
- ELF Basemap Service as a specific view service supporting multiple scale levels for use as backdrop reference of other data, consisting of EuroGeographics existing data at Global and Regional level as well as National data
- ELF Cadastral Index Map is a view service that provides a simplified and harmonised view of footprints of cadastral parcels geometry combined with other basic information as administrative units, addresses and buildings for pan-European use.
- ELF Geo Product Finder, for locating data on the platform and associated license agreements
- ELF View and Download Services to provide access to ELF data and maps via interfaces commonly used by web and mobile applications
- ELF Geolocator, which will provide a geocoding service based on addresses, geographical names (EGN) and administrative boundaries.
- The project also supports the development of the OSKARI open source software by extending the number of languages supported.
Several of the services will be implemented in the Cloud to provide the quality of service and scalability that applications need and users expect
These products and services can be visualised as shown shown in this diagram.